Sometimes when you are trying to repair the IMEI number of your device, you follow bad instructions or by fault you didn’t follow it well, as result of that your device will not boot, still frozen on Samsung logo loop and If you have tried to boot into recovery mode, it will display
— Appling Multi-CSC…
Applied the CSC-code : Unknow
Succefuly applied multi-CSC.
Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, install custom ROM and reflash official firmware will not fix it at all.
How to fix E:Failed to Mount /EFS :
- Download and flash official firmware for your phone
- Flash CWM recovery and root your device using recovery method.
- Install ADB on your computer.
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable
- In recovery mode Choose “mount and storage > mount /system”
- Open ADB command window and type :
mount -w -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p3
By following the above cmd, it will create a generic EFS files on your device
Now normally your device will reboot and it should pass Samsung logo.
Your device might display a screen with a yellow text (FactoryMode), follow this to fix it.